New Prague police chief says one student in custody, apparently a hoax at school .
— Tim Nelson (@timnelson_mpr) March 20, 2013
New Prague Middle School lockdown over; false alarm, police say: mprne.ws/jfyHx
— MPR News (@MPRnews) March 20, 2013
MPR News: The New Prague Area Schools District is confirming that the New Prague Middle School was on a “code red” lockdown on Wednesday morning.
A police dispatcher said police responded to a “weapons” call.
Star Tribune: Last month, a 15-year-old New Prague High School sophomore was charged with terroristic threats and disorderly conduct in connection with a bomb threat. School staff members told police that a note was found in a bathroom claiming that a bomb was inside the building.