- Sandy Hook effect: Number of Twin Cities gun permit applications soars (Pioneer Press)
- NRA endorsed Minnesota Rep. Tim Walz open to new gun restrictions (Star Tribune)
- Charges: Duluth teens forced into prostitution in St. Paul (Duluth News Tribune)
- Right-To-Die Group Wants Minn. Charges Dismissed (AP/WCCO)
- Man accused in fatal Little Falls shootings posts bail (St Cloud Times/MPR News)
What’s the most important story you’ve read about Minnesota today? Share it here with a Tweet to @mntoday.