- More openly gay Minneapolis police officers means a change in culture (MPR News)
- Environmental Protection Agency stalls again on taconite plant air pollution (Duluth News Tribune)
- Minnesota woman fined $222,000 for file-sharing wants Supreme Court review (New York Daily News)
- Defendant in Little Falls shootings asks for reduced bail (St Cloud Times)
- Despite casinos, reservations still plagued by high unemployment (MinnPost)
Have a good Minnesota-centric read that should be on this list? Tweet @mntoday.